I'm back!
Bringing you an update about our Christmas vacation, with plenty of pictures of the people we were able to see.
Sadly many were either away, sick or too caught up in work or school, there were so many we missed out on seeing and my husband really didn't like being back in our home state. I think what depressed us the most was realizing how unwelcome we were in his family circle. I thought I was just as disliked too, my one sister who has estranged herself from our family for three years finally allowed me to meet a nephew that I have only seen in a picture once or twice. While I have attempted to resolve whatever troubles her about me she is cold and angry towards me. Still I feel blessed to have met a part of her new, private life.
Dagen and his cousin are about three months apart, they played together. It was the first time my nephew was.around other children. Here is the one picture my sister consented to. She made a sarcastic remark but still got in the shot. We look like we're having a good time, I did and my mother was happy. I pray that my sister will understand I mean when I say that I forgive her and wish she'd come back into everyone's lives.......
Next we were able to visit two boys I miss so bad it hurts sometimes. My little men are growing into MEN. I couldn't get enough hugs. And we also met my husband's grandpa who met his fifth great grandchild for the first time!
Then we made a quick trip over to see my grandparents.














No comments:
Post a Comment