
Fruitful Families, growing in size, growing in faith.
Please don't run away because of the title; every mom can discover something here. Don't be thinking you have to have a bowl bursting with fruity delights. Mom's of one, Mom's with some, Mom's who have one's in Heaven or grown up and moved away. All can find something on this site.
I've always enjoyed expressing my opinion; in our technological age it's easy making sure everyone knows where you stand, what you're about, how many children you're having or not having. Sometimes there's too much info out there, those instagram lives and family photo shoots appear too pristine and we wonder what's really going on with these blogging mom's?
![]() |
No, the woman I'm the mirror is just an image. She looks nice, on Sunday she has it together with her dressed up family. They take up almost half a pew and she looks almost too good to be real. While she blogs about her life she's most likely only showing the pen worthy moments because she has a voice and a technological device.
Fruitful Familes isn't just sweet moments on a cute little page. It's a place with twenty-nine woman who each have advice, love, loss, and skills to blog about.I recommend it because I'd like the page even if I wasn't given the chance to contribute.
Thanks to Sarah Avila from My Joy Filled Life who has given me the opportunity to contribute to Fruitful Families. I am honored and feel blessed to be a part of this :-)
Now I'd like to urge you to check out this site on facebook like it if you please :-)
You can go directly to the google + link.
Follow on Pinterest
And most importantly!!!! SUBSCRIBE HERE
May everyone gain something positive from Fruitful Families.

No comments:
Post a Comment