heading west to Kentucky

heading west to Kentucky

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Grandparents Visit.



We had some excitement when my Mom and Josh's Mother teamed up for double visit!

Josh was the most shocked, mom wanted to surprise him (again).  I wish I had a camera to catch my husband's face when he saw his Mom !

My children were utterly spoiled with all the love they were given. We went out to lunch while the mom's were here, to a charity event for a children's hospital where they were able to make crafts and walk around in a winter wonderland of trees. We spent LOTS of movie time, playing and eating a lot of good meals together. We also went to church as a family and I had a chance to show off another part of our biological family to our church family.

Dagen battled another double ear infection while they were here and Gavin got one too. It was nice having some extra hands for cuddling, gave me a small break.

We miss "Mamu" and "Grammy" and cannot wait to see them again.




2 comments:

  1. aww. That was nice of them to do! Look at everyone's smiles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My children were so spoiled !!! It was a great time though, Josh was working long days all through that week so I loved having twenty-four seven company.

      Delete