heading west to Kentucky
Saturday, November 22, 2014
Snow Day
We had snow!!!!
How excited were my children!!! They woke up around four AM to announce the weather outside. I needed lots of coffee, and we put on two layers of mittens to face hours of wading and shuffling across our land.( more like forty five minutes because that's all I could take).
The baby stayed inside for this adventure, he was getting over a double ear infection (again). It's too bad that it was so very frigid, because the fresh snow that covered our part of the country was like something out of a holiday card.
Check it out for yourself, sadly my cheap little camera could only catch a bit of the beauty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I can't believe you got snow before us!!! I keep thinking that you are lower in the states than here. . .now I have to look at my map again to make sure haha. Congratulations on the first snow you received this season. It was 18 degrees here today. . .no snow though!
ReplyDeleteWe are considered "the door to the south". But we are by no means southern. People don't consider themselves southern here either. Our weather is similar to the East coast minus damp and humidity.
Delete